10/09/2009

Cowboy Up


Last weekend I went to a farm outside of Stout with my cousin Anthony. Recently Anthony has fallen on some tough times, and his way of letting go and escaping is riding. He asked me if I could come along and shoot a few photos for him, and these are some of my favorites that we came up with that day.



It's truely amazing to see God's power, and how much strength he gives those who really need it. To "Cowboy Up" in my mind means to rise to the occasion, and to do what needs to be done, dispite your fears or your pain.



When I look at my cousin Anthony I am inspired by his outlook and attitude, especially in the midst of uncertainty. He definately displays the essence of this phrase, and I was so glad I got to be a part of this with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment