10/13/2009

Senior Season! - Marc Mundhenke

The next Senior Shoot I did was Marc Mundhenke, from Denver! (Go Cyclones! :) It's always nice to photograph a senior from your home town. I've known Marc for a long time, so taking his photos came naturally and was very easy going. Hard to believe he's a SENIOR though!

(I love this one, by the way!) Marc was very open to my ideas, except he wasn't crazy about gettin in the creek. (it was 40 degrees that day, in all fairness to him! :) That's okay, perhaps this spring! I was very pleased with the photos we got though.

Funny story about these, they were definately taken in the hallway of the High School...with the security cameras as our only witness. ;) He wasnt crazy about the idea but the lighting was great, and I told him it would make for a really good story when he was passing out his wallet prints! :) Thanks Marc for letting me take your photos, and Congratulations on being accepted into the Marines!



No comments:

Post a Comment